Documents signature bytes used on EPROM, AT89C51, 87C51, etc.
Also known as:
- Device ID
- Identity code
- Are 87C51 and 89C51 signature protocols the same?
- Looks like it
- Also looks like some 8751 support signature
- Do mcs51 mask ROM parts support signature?
- Are EPROM signatures compatible with mcs51 signatures?
- Don't think so...power pins are very different
Think these are flash specific
"JEDEC SOLID STATE TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATION"
"The intent of this identification code is that it may be used whenever a digital field is required, e.g., hardware, software, documentation, etc."
IDs are found at special NV memory address 0x30-0x32
|Sig (hex)||Vendor||Chip label||Die ID||Notes|
|1E52FF||Atmel||AT89C52||(19652)||Die ID was for a AT89C52, but not verified to have the same signature words|